Wednesday 28 December 2011

Whats in my Diaper Bag?

My Diaper Bag Checklist :)

1) Diaper Change Kit: It contains diapers, rash free ointment, cotton wool, toilet paper roll, Baby wipes and Baby Powder. Also, I keep at least 4-5 diapers extra in the bag.

2) Warm Shawl: To drape over the baby in case he falls asleep.

3) Hand Sanitiser: To clean hands after changing baby diaper or before feeding the baby.

4) Teether and toys: For baby time pass :D

5) Extra Clothes: I keep at least 3 extra sets in case the baby poops, spits up or wets the clothes he is wearing. And yes, there has been an occasion when I had to use all of them in a single day :P  

6) Colic Aid: In case the baby starts crying uncontrollably

7) Shoes, Socks and Mittens: I have lost many single socks or mittens when we were out. It happened especially when I was holding Vihaan in my hands. So its always good to keep a pair or two handy.

You can also carry a quick dry sheet/ plastic sheet to place under the baby while changing the diaper. 
Well that's my list, hope I am not missing anything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment