Tuesday 8 May 2012

DIY- Toy Guitar

It is becoming more and more difficult to keep Vihaan interested in any particular toy. Good toys are extremely costly and V gets more interested in the boxes rather than the toys itself. I bought him a fisher price toy hammer (price INR600) only to find that he doesnt like playing with it :P

V has more fun with the random things lying about in the house like his spoons, or utensils. The other day, when I was doing a bit of summer cleaning, I found this box which was in pretty good shape. With some paints and rubber bands, it was transformed into a colourful toy guitar.

V loves to play with it, and since I made it, its even more fun to see him enjoying the toy :) I have made a tutorial on how to make this Toy guitar. Check out the link for more info.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Diy-Toy-Guitar-Box/

No comments:

Post a Comment